PLASTICS FOR YOUR BETTER LIFE
Fatra, a.s. ranks amongst the world most significant plastic processing companies (PVC, PE, and PET). Fatra is an integral part of the plastic processing industry. In 2017, Fatra earned almost € 143 million for its products and services, and more than 75% of its production headed for international markets. Fatra operates modern plastic processing technologies in its production plants in Napajedla and Chropyně with more than 1300 employees.
Fatra, a.s. company offers top products and specialised customer-tailored solutions that include not only the production but also development activities and consulting services. Fatra a.s. sells its products to 53 countries in the world. Materials processed include PVC-P, PVC-U, LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, EVAC, PP, PET, and ABS. The company provides service to its customers in testing engineering and research laboratories, testing, preparation of samples and mixtures, professional advisory and consulting. The high quality of products is supported by established quality management and ecology systems ČSN EN ISO 9001 and ČSN EN ISO 14001. Fatra, a.s. has vindicated its certificates “Responsible Care” and “Safe Company” for several times already.
„Fatra is equipped with state-of-the-art production facility and continuously extends and innovates its assortment for various industry fields. Applying the latest scientific and technical knowledge with focus on the quality, ecology, and maximum satisfaction of both, customers and employees, is a commonplace for the company. The success requires enthusiasm, will, efforts, energy, and also consistency and permanent readiness. Our employees dispose of all these characteristics. I strongly believe that Fatra will even after eighty years of its existence remain the successful and significant European company in the plastic processing field.“
Ing. Pavel Čechmánek, General Director of Fatra, a.s.
Fatra, a.s. is a member of the AGROFERT concern associating strong entities linked to the agriculture, food industry, and chemistry. AGROFERT, a.s. currently associates more than 250 significant entities from the sector of chemistry, agriculture, food industry, and ground technology, and employs more than 34 thousand employees within the concern.
In the development of new products, Fatra, a.s. collaborates with universities (The University of Tomáš Baťa in Zlín, and The University of Pardubice) and research centres.
„Fatra provides our students with an opportunity to participate in on-the-job-training and educational stays, helps them with specification of diploma and bachelor theses, allows their field trips in the production facilities, etc. Fatra company also participates in job opportunity fairs for our students, collaborates with the UTB Job Centre, and participates in hands-on training of our trainees.“
Prof. Ing. Petr Sáha, Csc., Rector of University of Tomáš Baťa in Zlín
- PVC floor coverings, marks LINO Fatra, THERMOFIX, FatraClick and SPORTING.
- Waterproofing membranes FATRAFOL, substructure waterproofing against ground moisture, pressure water and radon.
- Technical vinyl foils, semi-finished products for haberdashery, automotive etc.
- Plastic extruded profiles, marks Novoplast and Novodur.
- PVC granulate, semifinished product.
- BO PET, biaxial-oriented polyester films, TENOLAN and FOLAM marks.
- BTF&L, breathable films and laminates under marks SONTEK F and SONTEK L.
- Foils and sheets from PE, PET and EVAC, foils, sheets for insulations, anti-slip materials.
- Injection moulding, injected products, floor tiles, plastic crates.
- Thermoformed products, cups, bowls and lids.
- Regranulation, regranulate.