The INSULATION AND FLOORING STUDIO’S operations include:
- Preparing, administering and updating of structural and technological regulations of damp-proofing systems and flooring; provision of the given details.
- Providing professional training to companies responsible for implementation.
Providing a high level of assembly for significant, complex, and unusual projects or as assistance for start-up companies.
- Supervising the laying of material (damp-proofing and flooring) purchased from Fatra´s assortment.
- Consulting and advising on membrane insulations and flooring (selecting and suggesting suitable methods of insulation, damp-proofing and accompanying material and type of flooring), designing structural details, directly on the construction site if required.
- Designing and assessing anti-radon insulations.
Preparating anchorage plans (securing the covering against external and internal forces).
Periodic inspections of selected applications.
Providing contacts to trained implementation companies.
Assisting in preparing quotations and assessing of large or technically challenging projects.