- High quality finish to all products.
- Favourable price due to efficient production.
- Flexible production and logistics.
- Experience in automated mass production of large series runs.
- Graphic design of products.
- Option to produce moulds according to customers´ requirements, including product development.
Option for injection moulding using moulds supplied by the customer.
AREAS OF USE
Examples of such products made at Fatra:
- Multi-purpose plastic floor tiles TERRASOL – for exterior and interior use (terraces, patios, balconies, pools, bathrooms).
- Plastic caps for rolls.
- Crates for baked goods and fruits.
- Boxes + lids, baskets.
- Other consumer and technical plastics.
Here is a visualization of the individual stages involved in producing injection moulded products – from design through to preparing the mould, manufacturing the product, and on up to shipment.
- 22 injection moulding machines of types – DEMAG, ARBURG, BATTENFELD, NEGRI BOSSI.
- Locking force from 420 t to 1100 t.
- Weight of moulds: 80 g – 3000 g.
- Extra equipment – robots and manipulators for automation.
- Moulds – producing based on moulds supplied by the customer.
- Option for completion of assembly , automated serial mass-production.
With a mould supplied to us, we are able to produce any injection moulded product to the stated parameters.
- We primarily process PP, LDPE, HDPE, POM and other materials requested by the customer.
- We also process regranulate from PP, PE, PE/PP (through recycling internal / external production waste).
- We are also able to process other materials suitable for injection moulding (PE, PS, ABS, POM, etc.) upon request by customers.
- The high quality of our products and services is ensured through established quality and environmental management systems compliant with EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 14001.
- Continuous technical control of inputs and products.
- Fatra, a.s. works with various laboratories that cooperate with each other.
- We carry out other tests and verifications following customers’ requirements in accredited/certified test facilities and laboratories.
- We work to the established Metrology regulations and all measuring devices used are inspected and calibrated regularly.
- Besides standard measuring devices, we also utilize 2D and 3D measuring devices.
|The new segment laboratory comprises||Other laboratories offer|
If you are interested in the product mentioned,
you may contact directly
the sales department of Fatra
Ing. Ivo Sedláček
Tel.: +420 577 503 447
Mobil: +420 724 405 738